Paul Onobi Prays For Eagles Opportunity
Sunshine Stars playmaker Paul Onobi says he has what it takes to lead a Super Eagles midfield that has been crying for a maestro since the days of Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha. Speaking exclusively to goal.com, Onobi said his abilities will bring the best out of the Eagles midfield if given the chance against Niger Republic on Wednesday. He said: “Getting a recall into the senior national team did not come to me as a surprise because coach Oliseh had promised us that he would get back to us should the foreign based professionals not measure up in Tanzania.” “If given a chance to feature against Niger Republic, I will definitely give my all because my aspiration has always been to represent my country as a footballer. “I can help Eagles find balance in the middle if the opportunity beckons, that is why I was giving an invite and I’m ready to justify that and win myself into the hearts of the technical crew.” Nothing short of a win would be enough...
Comments